Construction Project Manager
Entered: 26 May 2020
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager. The Construction Project Manager will join their team on a large residential project based in Cork.
As a Construction Project Manager you will:
- Responsible for leading the overall delivery of the residential project
- Review and coordinate drawings, specifications and work requirements
- Manage and coordinate subcontractor weekly progress meetings, workshops and follow through with planned actions
- Deliver the project to cost, time and quality.
- Make sure all Health & Safety procedures are being adhered to on site.
Construction Project Manager Requirements:
- Project Management Qualification is preferred, or a background in Site Management/ Senior Engineering
- 5 – 7 years’ experience managing Residential projects
- Experience in managing construction and civils projects.
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Flexible and highly capable to work within a diverse, multi-cultural environment
If you are an experienced Construction Project Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.