Construction Site Manager
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading construction companies is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Construction Site Manager for their project in Galway.
Construction Site Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the site
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety
- Responsible for project delivery from inception to handover
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Support the project manager in delivering the project to the highest of quality & completed on time, within the budget
Construction Site Manager Requirements:
- Trade Qualifications or a minimum 3 years’ site management experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Team management experience is essential.
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Ability to produce a program of works
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.