CSA Project Manager
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers and require a CSA ( Civil, Structural, Architectural) Manager to add to their project team on a new build Data Center in Dublin
You will come preferably from a Main Contracting background, with substantial experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects.
Data Center experience is not required for the right individual but experience at a senior level with a main contractor is essential along with a project delivery mind set.
The company will provide a competitive salary package for the right staff member.
CSA Project Manager – (Civil Structural and Architectural)
• Manage the co-ordination of the Civil and Structural work package and site QA in conjunction with the project team.
• Management of the project schedule in conjunction with Planners, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architects etc.
• Management of all day-to-day site operations
• Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Conduct weekly meetings with sub-contractors.
• Attend site meetings, internal project review meetings, engineering review meetings, planning and co-ordination meetings and handover meetings
• Ensure close-out of all project items including final accounts, safety files, QA files, material and plant re-locations and the project plan.
• Liaise with design team and project co-ordinator to ensure necessary information (as required by construction team) is prioritised where necessary and issued in accordance with the construction schedule.
• Issue reports to the projects team and conduct weekly meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are captured and costs issued to the client.
• Review drawings and setting out details
• Ensure builders works drawings for services are incorporated as required
• Relevant qualification in construction or related disciplines.
• 8 years of previous experience in a similar role
• Experience working on High-Tec, Industrial, Pharma, Data centre projects is advantageous.
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
• Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role, you can forward your CV through this jobs board or reach out to your recruiter Kevin Clair from KCM recruitment on Linkedin or call Kevin on 00353872790484.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.