Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Development Project Manager
Entered: 05 June 2023
Role: Project Manager - Construction & Development.
Salary:- €85K - €100K (WILL BE NEGOTIABLE FOR THE RIGHT PERSON) DOE + industry leading package.
An exciting opening has arisen for a high calibre Development Manager to join a growing Construction & Development Team during a period of exciting opportunity. Reporting to the Construction Director, the purpose of the role is too work as a key member of the teams leading the cradle to grave development process on new build and refurbishment projects.
Your goal will be to ensure that each development is strategically and commercially positioned to achieve a reputation for Quality and ensure a great product for the end users.
You the successful applicant:-
- Third level Honours degree in Project Management or Engineering with at ideally 6 - 10 years’ experience in a project management or construction management role.
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of technical report writing and presentations.
- Working with a highly experienced development team on projects from early concept stage through design development, planning permission, procurement, construction, tenant liaison, completion and handover.
- Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage of Development.
- Supervise the release of planning conditions and collaborate with pre-construction and planning teams to prepare the project for construction.
- Oversee each phase of the project and manage effective and transparent reporting to stakeholders.
- Support the Technical and Delivery / Construction teams throughout the delivery phase of each development.
- Build relationships, influence, negotiate and unlock solutions with third parties including utility providers, local authority, approved housing bodies, stakeholder groups, resident or community groups, architects, technical teams and adjacent developers.
- Attendance and, at times, chairing design co-ordination and construction progress meetings.
- Coordinate and liaise across all development functions seeking inputs from both internal and external project teams and key stakeholders.
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to effectively position the branding and marketing of the development to maximize sales.
- Proactively coordinate and motivate a diverse team of professionals and external stakeholders to work together to deliver high quality projects on time and within budget.
- Liaise with the company directors and executive team in the development and implementation of the best housing models for each development.
- Assist with the commercial input and profitability analysis of existing and new developments.
- Contribute to maximising project profit by anticipating potential risks and adopting creative solutions.
- Relevant Third Level Degree preferable in Quantity Surveying, Construction, Engineering or Property Development.
- Minimum 6 years post-graduate experience.
- Demonstrated background in property development ideally on medium to large scale projects.
- Experience delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Capable of managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines with a flair to work creatively.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills that delivers impact with influence.
- Confidence to build valuable relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders varying in seniority.
For more information in this position or for a knowledgeable conversation about the current job market give the poster Jason McGowan a call on 0861841361 or reach out via LinkedIn.