Electrical Project Manager
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
Our client is a large international Main Contractor heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers. As the main contractor on these projects, they build them as a complete package from enabling/civil works through structural build, M&E installation, and commissioning to final client handover.
They are currently seeking Electrical Project Managers for a few new Data Centers under construction in Europe.
The role would suit a candidate who is proactive, a good communicator and focused on getting the required task completed.
• Reporting directly to the Project Director/ M&E Lead you will oversee all aspects of the electrical packages on the project including installation of all HV and LV services and electrical project commissioning.
• Leading role to drive productivity by following weekly and daily work plans.
• Coordinate design work with team and subcontractors.
• Supervise the progress of ongoing work.
• Ensure Quality and Safety measures are achieved and managed effectively.
• Monitor labour tracking sheets.
• Oversee and coordinate the Electrical installation of the development.
• Engage with project stakeholders including client.
• Liaise with design teams and subcontractors to ensure project delivery on time, budget, and according to scope.
• Lead project management and their subordinates.
• You will also have oversight on project reporting, be confident to chair design team/client meetings and ensure strict health and safety standards are maintained.
• Previous experience datacentres would be useful but not essential for candidates with industrial/pharma experience.
• This is a Project Manager role, so an understanding of planning and cost awareness is essential.
• Third level qualification would be desirable.
• 6 years + experience as a Project Manager with a main contractor.
• Strong commercial awareness.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Salary in EURO on the tax system in your country of deployment, apartment, 2 flights home per month with a living allowance provided to cover daily expenses – salary shown an indication and is dependent on experience.
The company will pay a generous remuneration package for this role with genuine opportunities for career progression.
To apply for this role, you can forward your CV through this jobs board or reach out to your recruiter Kevin Clair from KCM Recruitment on LinkedIn. Contact details for KCM Recruitment are on the left-hand side of this page.
Your recruiter has 20 years of recruitment experience and is conscious of the importance of confidentiality in this industry.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates and professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market and internationally.