Electrical Project Manager | Frankfurt
Entered: 25 Jan 2022
Our client who is a well established Mechanical and Electrical Contractor, are seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager for their Frankfurt location. This role is permanent, and this particular project is 18 months.
Please make sure that you are legally entitled to work in Ireland & Europe before applying.
- Become familiar with all details and specifications of the project.
- Input on tech submittals as required.
- Raising and manage RFI’s.
- Manage labour.
- Liaise with main contractors and the client-based site team.
- Coordination and delivery of project plant and equipment.
- Ensure adequate materials are always available to complete the project.
- Communicate/Coordinate with full project team.
- Attend general site meetings and action points raised.
- Trade or Engineering Background.
- Experience working on large scale projects.
- Experience working on Data Centres.
- 5 years post qualification experience in Construction/Project Management.
- Competitive Salary.
- The opportunity to work for a company who work on large scale exciting projects.
- Flights and accommodation are provided.