Electrical Project Manager - Limerick
Entered: 26 May 2020
Electrical Project Manager – Limerick
- Permanent position
- Excellent package on offer
- Based in Limerick – servicing projects in Europe
- Development programmes to enhance your leadership skills
In this role, you will be joining one of Ireland’s leading Mechanical & Electrical companies, the partner of choice in sectors such as pharmaceutical and data centre. This is a company that is at the forefront of the industry and they can offer you a key position on major projects. In this role, you will benefit from an innovative working environment, collaborative teams and an excellent work/life balance.
They have an extensive portfolio of upcoming projects and they can provide you with a vibrant, positive and supportive workplace. You will benefit from a position here due to the high-profile nature of the projects and opportunities to establish yourself as an expert in your discipline. You will work with the best people and be able to enhance your leadership skills by taking part in a renowned professional development program.
You will need:
- A 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or a strong trades background.
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience working in large data centre/pharmaceutical/industrial project environments and large-scale office fit outs
- To have worked as the P.S.C.S. (main contractor)
- Detailed knowledge of Engineering, the Project Manager role and commercial responsibilities
Join a company at the cutting edge of the M&E sector:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 621 0726.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new opportunity. Contact us for more information.