Electrical Project Manager
Entered: 22 Feb 2024
Our client is a very well established large main contractor. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers which they construct turnkey from “first sod” to commissioning and handover. Projects would range from €150 million plus.
They are seeking to engage an Electrical PM for long-term Data Center project in Sweden.
This project is using OFCI equipment and knowledge of this would be beneficial.
You will be responsible for designing, organising, leading, coordinating and controlling all tasks in relation to the construction of Electrical projects.
Reports to: Project Director
• Leading role to drive productivity by following weekly and daily work plans.
• Coordinate design work with team and subcontractors.
• Supervise the progress of ongoing work.
• Ensure Quality and Safety measures are achieved and managed effectively.
• Monitor labour tracking sheets.
• Oversee and coordinate the Electrical installation of the development.
• Engage with project stakeholders including client.
• Liaise with design teams and subcontractors to ensure project delivery on time, budget, and according to scope.
• Lead project management and their subordinates.
• 10 years’ experience in the delivery of large-scale Electrical projects including office fitouts, pharmaceutical, data centres, etc.
• Data centre experience would be advantageous.
• Engineering background preferred, however recent experience must be in the management of large contracts.
• Degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and/or minimum 10 years’ trade experience
• A qualification in Project Management would be advantageous.
• Excellent organisational, communication, and time management skills.
The salary, overall package and bonuses on offer for this role will be commensurate both with current market conditions and the experience of the candidate. Regular flights, own apartment and living allowance will be provided.
To apply for this role, you can forward your CV through this jobs board or reach out to your recruiter Kevin Clair from KCM recruitment on Linkedin or call Kevin on +353872790484 or by email to email@example.com
Your recruiter has 20 years of recruitment experience and is conscious of the importance of confidentiality in this industry.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.