HVAC / Mechanical Project Manager
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
- Review job estimate and prepare project budgets.
- Estimate and negotiate change orders/variation
- Prepare/ review submittals and Track, forecast, report labour hours and material costs
- Assist in procurement of major plant and equipment and subcontracts
- Maintain working knowledge of general conditions, work scope and specifications of project contract/subcontract
- Maintain and control documents in compliance with company Health & Safety Policies and Procedures as well as contractual compliance
- Supervise Project Engineers and subcontractors.
- Collaborate with field labour supervision to plan, organise and schedule project work including preparation of subcontract/contract integrated project schedule
- Review contract drawings, detail drawings and specifications
- Prepare fabrication shop work package including detail drawing review, material take off and procurement.
- Provide proactive, clear and timely communication to project department team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to accurately estimate mechanical and electrical works on (HVAC) systems and provide solutions
- Ability to lead and encourage a positive working environment
- Ability to manage clients and provide accurate understanding and assessments of the client’s requirements.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic mechanical and electrical concepts to clients and subcontractors.
- Advanced organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail - errors & mistakes can result in significant financial losses
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic - results driven
- Ability to self-generate project works with clients
- Ability to multi-task job responsibilities
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Project, Access, and AutoCAD / BIM
- Construction Management or Mechanical, or Engineering degree desired (not essential)
- Engineering qualifications in Mechanical or HVAC
- Experience of HVAC systems and controls installations
- €55k - €65k basic
- Car Allowance - TBC
- Holiday – 22 Days
- After Probationary period – Inclusion into company and personal bonus scheme which will be negotiable
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Anthony on 087 331 0124 and quote the job reference number WPC749. Alternatively, apply through the link provided.