Junior Project Manager
Entered: 25 June 2021
This company specialise in providing cost, energy and time efficient solutions for projects in the residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and education sectors.
Our client’s products are in huge demand with many of the leading contractors and developers in Ireland using their products and services.
This position will be based in Naas, Co Kildare.
- Full training will be provided.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post grad experience working on construction projects.
- Good IT skills including AutoCAD.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good attitude towards work with a desire to further your career.
- An opportunity to join a progressive company and receive full training.
- A competitive salary (€40,000 - €60,00 depending on experience).
- Vehicle or allowance.
For more information about this position, please contact Michael Boyce on 01 910 4044 or apply in confidence.