Junior Project Manager (m/f) – Cork, Ireland
Entered: 16 May 2022
We have been retained to recruit a Junior Project Manager to be working for Ireland’s leading distributor of office furniture.
- Management of small business interior design projects
- Creating working schedules, the budget, outlining the duties for the team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
- Assistance to Project Manager with large projects
- Office and field work
- Maintaining a high level of safety at work and work standards
- Familiar with materials and tools used for interior design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a high school degree with multiple years’ experience on similar projects
- Previous working experience on similar projects in Civil Engineering.
- Full driving license
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent contract
- Salary 35 – 40.000 EUR gross annually, depending on qualifications and experience
- Possibility of using company car
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.