Mechanical Project Engineer – Frankfurt
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by its client in recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for a large project in Germany. This is a permanent position working directly for a large international M&E contractor on a large Data Centre project in the Frankfurt region.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package.
- Implementation of the design and coordination of mechanical building services.
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Detail Design of Mechanical Building Services
- Coordination of Mechanical Services with other trades
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous AutoCAD experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivating and able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and anticipate any problems
- 2-4 years’ experience working in engineering role
Please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 021 206 6078 or 085 866 5682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.