Project Manager - Dublin 1
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Project Manager - Dublin
- Permanent Position
- Project - Mixed use development, Dublin 1
- Competitive salary on offer + pension, healthcare, vehicle
Due to continued growth and turnover, one of Ireland's top Main Contractors is seeking a talented Project Manager to join their team. This is a permanent position based on a new mixed use development in Dublin 1.
Your role will involve developing project plans and schedules to achieve agreed outcomes. You will be responsible for managing the flow of subcontractors and ensuring they comply with the programme of works on site.
This company have a broad portfolio of successfully completed projects across a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical. Most of their workload comes from repeat business as they have a strong reputation for their competitive edge and reliable execution of projects undertaken.
- An engineering degree/diploma or related discipline or trade qualifications (carpentry)
- A proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale projects
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and standards
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets
For further information:
Contact Caroline O'Driscoll for a confidential discussion today; 085 875 1842 / firstname.lastname@example.org.