Project Manager 2556
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Project Manager – Dublin City
Our client, a leading and highly renowned Construction company, is currently looking for a Project Manager, with previous experience in managing large scale commercial projects.
- Managing the day to day running of the project and supporting the site team in making decisions and providing direction for the successful delivery of the project.
- Manage all Health and Safety aspects of the project.
- Ensure the quality of the finished product to ensure it adheres to the drawings, details and specification all to the client’s expectations.
- Hold regular onsite progress meeting with project team and subcontractors to ensure a clear approach to the project.
- Delivery of the project management programme, and evaluation, tracking and control of the project’s progress.
- Third level qualification in Engineering, Project Management or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ Project management experience on large scale commercial projects.
- Strong management and organisational skills are essential.
- A proven track record of successful project delivery.
- Extensive knowledge of all health & safety policies and procedures.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and manage personnel.