Project Manager - Dublin City (1995)
Entered: 15 Oct 2018
Our client is a main contractor in general contracting. They are collaborating with the country’s leading project managers, and architectural, engineering and quantity surveying practices; the company has worked on a wide range of undertakings. Many of these have culminated in projects which are acknowledged as landmark buildings today.
The company seeking for an experienced Project Manager to work with their construction team in Dublin.
As a Project Manager you will work on
- Resource Allocation
- Staff Management
- Setting Benchmarks
- Budget Management
As a Project Manager you will have
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of medium / large projects
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive must win attitude
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.