Project manager Civils or Rail
Entered: 17 Oct 2019
Our Client is a leading infrastructure Group that provides end-to- end solutions including design, construction and maintenance of telecoms networks.
They are currently seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role preferably with a background in Rail, Telecoms, Civil Engineering and Construction.
Roles & Responsibilities will include the following:
• Project Management
• Execution of Projects to allocated budgets
• Ensuring progress milestones achieved to project timescales
• Project Co- Ordination
• Project Meetings
• Management of Internal Site Teams
• Management of Sub – Contractors
• Project Reporting
• Ensuring Compliance through with Health & Safety, Quality and Environment
• General Project administration
Successful applicants will have the following:
• A 3rd Level Qualification in Construction Management / Engineering or similar
• 5 years + site management experience
• Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective.
• Experience in co –ordinating and recording multiple site meetings with varying authorities
• People management skills
• Strong commercial awareness
For more information on the position contact Kevin Clair on 01 4586006/0872790484
or email firstname.lastname@example.org