Project Manager (Construction)
Entered: 16 Oct 2019
The ideal Project Manager will already have worked in a project managerial capacity on major building projects for top contractors in Ireland or the U.K.
- Agreeing project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organising the various professional people working on a project
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- Making sure the quality standards are met
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing to ensure the project is on budget
- Agreeing programme and delivering the project in accordance with same
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times
- Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Anthony on 087 331 0124 and quote the job reference number WPC618. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below