Entered: 19 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Project Manager on behalf of our client.
Our client, a residential construction contractor is a currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join their team on their residential project based in Cork.
Project Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee the day to day running of operations
- Ensure all projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards
- Liaise with site team on a regular basis to ensure a smooth running of the projects
- Monitor the progress of the projects, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks, sort out any problems should they arise
- Ensure all work carried out complies with building regulations & health and safety legislation
- Regularly update the client on the projects progress
Project Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Minimum 5+years’ experience in a management role
- Experience working on residential projects
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of the latest building regulations
If you are an experienced Project Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to Ireprotech@oandb.ie or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.