Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for our Client. The Company has a proven track record of delivering major infrastructure, industrial facilities, and commercial developments.
The successful Project Manager will join their team in Munster.The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working on commercial/industrial projects.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
Project Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ relevant experience on large-scale construction projects
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
If you are considering a career change, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 260 8337 for a confidential conversation.