Entered: 14 Dec 2018
Project Manager - Hospital and Commercial
Dublin | Permanent
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading and most successful Building and Shopfitting companies, who have successfully undertaken various building and fitting out contracts in almost every county since its foundation.
The company requires a Project Manager for their well established company based in Dublin. As a Project Manager you will work on projects either/or in North Dublin, City Centre or Bray area.
As a Project Manager you will work on
- Resource Allocation
- Staff Management
- Setting Benchmarks
- Budget Management
As a Project Manager you will have
- Degree in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience of small / medium / large projects
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive must win attitude
- Team player
- Flexible to work on different projects/ sites
Project Manager | Dublin | Permanent
Please send your cv to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.