Entered: 25 June 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Project Manager on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who specialise in fit out & refurbishments projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations on their residential project based in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have an engineering or construction management degree, minimum of 8 years’ experience within the construction industry with a proven track record of project management & must have residential / Housing experience.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for Site Team and have a number of sectional foremen working below him.
- Degree in Engineering / Construction Management preferably
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience working for main building contractors
- Experience working on Residential homes and / or Housing projects
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Management experience
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.