Entered: 10 Apr 2021
The ideal candidates will work closely with the project team to bring projects to completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site
- Procurement of materials
- Management and co-ordination of works on site
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings on behalf of ShareRidge
- Commercial control of day to day operations for projects
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors
- 4 years + experience in the utilities - civil engineering sector.
- Engineering background is desirable but not essential.
- A knowledge of public works contracts - desirable but not essential.
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- I.T literacy including Microsoft project and AutoCAD.
To apply or to find out more contact Lisa at email@example.com or 086 606 6249