Project Manager (developer)
Entered: 16 May 2021
We are working on behalf of an established residential developer to source a Project Manager for a new project on Co Kildare.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the project from start to completion with the support of a visiting Contracts Manager and full site team.
- Overall responsibility for the management and successful delivery of the Project.
- Ensure the highest standards of health and safety, and quality are achieved and maintained.
- Provide leadership in the areas of Health & Safety, QA/QC, Constructability, and Project Controls.
- Management of the site team and subcontractors.
- Planning project resources and monitoring against budgets.
- Monitoring and updating the project programme to ensure the project progresses is in line with the programme schedule.
- Ensure the project is delivered to the highest standard.
- Degree level qualification preferred
- At least 5 years' site or project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
For more information about this Project Management position, please contact Michael Boyce on 083 4071301 or apply in confidence.