Entered: 24 Feb 2019
The company is in business for over 70 years and have seen steady growth over the last number of years. The company has established departments along with its own plant and up to date operational system to ensure full service delivery of each individual project it undertakes.
To bolster this growth, they are looking for an accomplished Project Manager with proven leadership and project management skills and a minimum of 15 years’ experience. The Project Manager will ensure successful delivery of projects to time, budget and quality targets with the assiatance of commercial and site management team.
This work will demand close collaboration with s Contracts Manager to ensure that project is resourced appropriately, driving performance within teams and securing the best possible outcome for the project.
- 15 years’+ experience delivering projects in Ireland or The UK
- Proven record in delivering projects from inception through to handover
- Excellent leadership and people management skills are essential
- Excellent problem management and resolution skills are key
- Skilled in Microsoft Project and the use of critical path analysis
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Base Salary 80 - 85k
- Company Transport
- Health Insurance
- Life Cover
- Education assistance
Please send cv details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gerry on 087 2790360 to discuss in confidence.