Entered: 26 May 2020
Project Manager – New Fleet Depot Project
The Project Manager will be responsible for the development and delivery of a completely new maintenance depot for a new fleet and upgrades required at other facilities needed to support the new fleet.
The role will be responsible for managing the project through all stages from specification development, procurement, design, construction commissioning to handover to the CME for operation.
New Fleet Depot Project will be responsible for management and co-ordination of all the various project work streams to ensure a successful project delivery.
To support the CME Technical Manager in the successful delivery of the New Fleet Depot Project.
• Engineering degree (Civil / Construction) but similar qualifications with appropriate experience may qualify
• Extensive Project Management experience, ideally in a highly regulated industry such
• Knowledge and experience in the delivery of large-scale construction projects
• Proven track record in people management & ability to manage diverse teams & resources
• Excellent initiative, creativity & problem solving abilities
• Results focused through excellent planning
• Understanding of the rail regulatory environment & technical standards
• Capable of working to tight timetables & management correction & recovery plan as needed
• Experience in managing budgets & expenditure & reporting regularly in prescribed format
• Competent IT skills such as Microsoft Outlook, Project, Excel, Word, etc
• Previous experience as part of project team involved in build of new rail depot
• Knowledge of railway maintenance equipment
• Knowledge of railway vehicle design
• Maintenance requirements for rail vehicles
• Traction and rolling stock maintenance and overhaul knowledge / experience
• An understanding of the technologies and environment associated with rail transportation
• Good understanding of the commercial and legal aspects of contracts
• Knowledge of railway standards and appropriate industry standards relevant to railway industry
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.