Entered: 16 May 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager on behalf of our client, a leading construction company who have various ongoing projects throughout Ireland.
The successful Project Manager will join their team based in Dublin.The successful candidate must have a minimum of 7+ years’ post-qualification experience.
Project Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Work closely with Site Engineer, Foreman and Contracts Manager
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
Project Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 7+ years’ relevant experience on residential projects.
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Expert in all tools related to digital and visual presentations
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 083 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.