Sword Road, Santry, Dublin D09 C8X9
Entered: 05 June 2023
Excellent Tier 1 Main Contractor with very low staff turnover are looking for an experienced Project Manager.
Vacancy: Project Manager
Salary: €95K - €100K +package (DOE)
3D Personnel’s client are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a project in the Dublin area.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team, ensuring works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission and firm’s policies.
This is great opportunity for a Project Manager to get an opportunity to work for one of Irelands leading and progressive MC's.
Responsibilities of Project Manager will include but won’t be limited to:
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project scope and budget.
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of a construction project, from its planning and design to its execution and completion.
- Managing the project team, budget, timeline, and quality of work.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package)
- Autodesk design packages such as AutoCAD, Revit & Inventor
- Good knowledge of safety management and quality management.
- Ability to lead with confidence, mentor and motivates staff under them.
- A bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering, or a related field.
- Several years of experience working in the construction industry, preferably in a project management or supervisory role.
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of industry-specific software and tools, such as project management and scheduling software.
- Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and building codes.
- A proven track record of successfully completing construction projects on time and within budget.