Entered: 20 Feb 2024
Our client is a leading Irish Project Management Company with diverse operations representing both government bodies and blue-chip private enterprises.
They are currently seeking a senior project manager with 8 years plus experience, to add to their team.
You could come either from a consultancy background or a main contracting background or a mixture of both.
Your report will be to a Director of the company.
Client-Side Project Manager
- You will act as the company contact with key accounts.
- Your involvement could be from start of the bid/negotiation phase and you would be relied upon for your technical and programming expertise.
- You will guide and manage junior project managers within the firm.
- Manage the tender process and award each project to a main contractor.
- You will then oversee the delivery of this project on behalf of your client(s) and manage the progress of the main contractor.
- You will report on financial and construction milestones to Directors and be a key point of contact for your client, consultants and team.
- You will be a professional and energetic project manager with a proven track record in residential commercial project management.
- You will be qualified in your chosen field and be comfortable working in a dynamic and growing organisation. You will be competent in the full lifecycle delivery.
This is a permanent role and the salary and package conditions for the position will take into consideration both the current market conditions and the experience of the candidate.
Please apply for this position to Kevin Clair through this website. You can contact Kevin on 00353872790484 at KCM Recruitment or email at email@example.com
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in construction recruitment and will fully respect your right to confidentiality
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.
Project Management, Project Manager, Construction, Construction Management, Engineering