Entered: 21 Oct 2021
- Manage complete day to day life-cycle of project from initial stages through to hand-over.
- Meet agreed objectives in the areas of timely delivery, cost, quality and client satisfaction
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance)
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for the successful delivery of project through leadership, management, technical & engineering expertise throughout the project life-cycle.
- Construction degree qualified
- 5+ years experience, ideally from a consultancy background
- Background in residential projects
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Full lifecycle Project Management experience
- Thorough understanding of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards
- Have good spoken and written communication skills