Entered: 17 Jan 2021
The ideal candidate will work closely with the project team to bring the project to completion, ensuring work carried out to the highest standard and within timelines.This is a excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits.
- To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site
- Procurement of materials
- Management and co-ordination of works on site
- Ensuring operations are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements
- Liaising with Client Representatives and partaking in meetings on behalf of ShareRidge
- Commercial control of day to day operations for projects
- Management of direct crews & sub-contractors
- 4 years + experience in the utilities - civil engineering sector
- A knowledge of public works contracts - desirable but not essential
- Safe Pass and Manual Handling
- Excellent leadership and communication skills