Project Manager (fit out) - Dublin 120-130k
Entered: 07 Aug 2022
Project Manager - Fit Out | Dublin | €120 - €130k/pa
Our client requires an Area Manager / Project Manager – Fit Out - to oversee the work of the Design Team and the Contractor and report to the Construction/Commissioning Director on a major project in Dublin.
Qualifications and experience:
• Mechanical background is preferred
• Possess strong communication and excellent leadership skills.
• Demonstrate the requisite and appropriate management skills to manage timely delivery and effective performance from the appointed Design Team.
• Design Management experience; experience with projects in excess of €50 million, experience of healthcare design and construction environment essential.
• Proven experience in the fitout of complex buildings - healthcare preferred - not essential
• Must be computer literate (MS Office, AutoCAD, and other relevant IT packages)
• Be familiar with Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) tools and software, including the implementation and management of Building Information Modelling (BIM) system of integrated design delivery.
Planning and delivery:
• To review and comment on the Contractors fitout and completions programme incorporating all elements of the project
• To contribute to the project reporting and control system which will enable the Board to meet its governance and reporting obligations, particularly in respect of tracking project timelines etc
Managing Resources & Performance:
• Undertake clear reporting mechanisms for the project and implement clear communication processes for the Board and management team
• Inspection of the works for compliance with specification, quality of workmanship, relevant standards and adherence to programme
• Quality checks on and off site
• Contribute to the implementation of an appropriate risk management strategy for the project
• Assess the contractor’s performance against the construction programme, monitor progress, develop suitable reporting systems and reports.
• Develop strategies to ensure the project is delivered on programme
Governance and reporting
• Provide appropriate and timely information, reports and advice to the Construction/Commissioning Director
• Manage the production of weekly and monthly project updates and related information
• Review and monitor quality, cost and timely delivery of the project by external consultants and contractors appointed by the Board
• Leadership and Direction
• Managing in a Complex Environment
• Critical Analysis and Decision Making
• Communication & Interpersonal Skills
• Personal Commitment and Motivation
The standard working week applying to the post is 40 hours net.
The annual leave associated with the post is 25 days.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS