Entered: 22 Feb 2024
New Year – New Challenges
Our client is a leading International multidisciplined Main contractor involved in the turnkey construction of Data Centers, Pharmaceutical and other large Commercial/Industrial projects for blue chip operators and end users.
They wish to appoint a highly experienced Senior Project Manager to lead the successful delivery of projects with a value in excess of €50 million in the Dublin/Kildare/Midlands region.
You will come preferably from a main Contracting background with substantial experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects.
• Ensuring efficient and effective engineering and innovation performance shaping the program and delivery of the project.
• Planning the skill requirements for the project - collaborating with the project teams to manage and motivate them.
• Directing set up for the project, making sure that best practice meeting and reporting documentation and schedules are implemented from the outset.
• Overseeing ongoing client satisfaction with the project, especially in terms of cost, scope and timescales.
• Proactively monitoring the projects health & safety processes as well as the team's culture and behaviours.
You will need to demonstrate;
• Third level Degree in Construction.
• 10 years plus experience.
• Experience with Large Main Contractors.
• Experience of delivering one or several concurrent projects in excess of €50 million value.
• The ability to build robust relationships with clients, consultants and suppliers.
• A strong commercial awareness and delivery focus.
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• A flair for multitasking, looking at the bigger picture and for providing excellent attention to detail.
• A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach.
• First-class leadership skills- you can delegate, prioritise workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others.
The company will offer a very attractive salary package for the right candidate.
If interested, please forward your CV in confidence through this website or directly to Kevin Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org contact Kevin on +353 87 2790484
Your recruiter has 20 years’ experience in this field, has a thorough knowledge of the role and company and will handle all enquires with utmost confidentiality.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees or professionals who are looking at new opportunities in the domestic market.