Project Manager - Kildare (2213)
Entered: 15 Oct 2018
Our client is a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They provide turnkey solutions to the Building and Civil Engineering industries and offer both public and private sector clients a comprehensive range of construction services.
They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager (Civils) to join their team in Kildare.
- Ensure compliance to any statutory, regulatory and Customer requirements.
- Check and authorise Purchase Requisitions prepared by their staff for incorporating into their works and liaise with the Purchasing Manager on any issues relating to procurement.
- Control all Sub-Contractors on their contract for compliance to Quality & Safety requirements.
- Check and record the progress of the works to meet the construction program.
- Responsible for the achievement of required quality by preparing and implementing the Site Quality Plan and Procedures through their site team.
- Responsible for Safety Planning and enforcing safety rules as advised by the Safety Consultants.
- Assist in planning for budget compilation and ensure that costs are minimised and safe working practices are used.
- Liaise with the Quality Assurance Manager through the Contracts Manager on matters related to Quality issues.
As a Project Manager (Civils) you will have
- Ideally 5 years plus civils experience
- Roads/motorway experience would be an advantage
- Degree qualified
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Flexible working attitude
- Team player
Please send your cv to Aoife at email@example.com or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.