Entered: 17 Oct 2019
Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
7 years’ experience in similar or related field
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control financial administration of all construction work.
- Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice.
- Check and understand all drawings and specification. Ensure that any errors/omissions are formally communicated to the design team in timely manner.
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
- Responsible for Health and Safety