Entered: 05 Dec 2023
Job Description: Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 – 90,000
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Project Manager to work on an ongoing project in Central London. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, delivering an abundance of high end projects across Ireland and the UK.
You will be reporting into the Head of Construction and will be involved in managing the successful delivery of all schemes on site; from the procurement of the main contractors through to practical completion.
- To take ownership of all aspects of each project under their control from enabling works through to practical completion;
- Advise on contract procurement routes, selecting appropriate contractors and professional teams;
- Provide project direction, focus and consistency to contractors;
- Optimise scheme - ensure revenue opportunities are maximised and scheme is operationally efficient;
- Attend weekly internal team meetings to communicate work completed and next actions;
- Attend site as required to ensure progress is being made in line with programme and budget;
- Identify reasons for delayed progress and create practical solutions to resolve;
- Work with Procurement Manager to challenge all suppliers to achieve best value procurement.
• Proven experience as construction project manager
• In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
• Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Familiarity with construction/ project management software
• A team player with leadership abilities
• BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field
• PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org