Project Manager (Property Development)
Entered: 24 Sept 2020
Project Manager (Developer) |Dublin & Leinster| €Six Fig + Executive Package
Project Manager required for Tier 1 property developer, with a planned development programme over several years to deliver thousands of hi-rise apartments and residential units for the greater Dublin/Leinster region.
Ideal opportunity to become a senior member of this dynamic team who require your skills to deliver the above projects.
Project Manager Duties:
You will join a successful Development and Construction Team, reporting to the Directors and working on new build developments.
- Working on projects from early concept stage through procurement, design and construction to completion and handover.
- Advise on engaging best quality consultants and contractors to ensure delivery of premium quality developments.
- With regular site visits, ensure projects are fully compliant with all statutory and regulatory building codes.
- Projects will be multi-phase to 100's of units including high-rise apartments and housing.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Third level degree in Project Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- Several year’s experience in the project management of large residential or office developments.
- Proficient use of project management and planning software packages.