Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 05 June 2023
Role: Project Manager (Permanent position)
Project: Nursing Home
Duration of Project: 44 weeks
Location: Foxrock, Co. Dublin
Benefits Include:Competitive salary, company vehicle, pension contribution, outstanding career development opportunities.
Join a leading Irish building Contractor with over 40 years in business as a Project Manager on a permanent basis.
They are a company with an outstanding reputation for delivering high-specification projects within the commercial, residential, education and restoration sectors. Here, you will be provided with a positive working environment and an excellent work/life balance. This is an expanding company that will offer you the opportunity to work with some of the most high-profile clients in Ireland on major developments.
They have a great culture of professional development, offering comprehensive training and advancement opportunities for all staff. Their success is based on the quality of their team and they always prioritise internal development and promotion.
Role responsibilities include:
- Plan, organise and direct activities concerned with construction of structures, facilities and systems all in accordance with Management System ISO 9001
- Manage project through complete lifecycle of project
- Manage site staff as well as subcontractors etc
- Work with Contracts Manager, Site Engineers, MEP and Quality to ensure everyone knows what is required and is up to date on project
- Ensure compliance with drawings, regs etc
- Produce/track programmes/plans
- Update master programme
- Liaise with design team
- A third level qualification in Civil Engineering / Construction Management or equivalent.
- Main Contractor build experience is essential for this role
- Previous project management experience
If you have 7+ years' relevant experience within the construction industry and want to lead projects for a top Irish Main Contractor, this role could be ideal for you.
Take the next step in your career today:
Apply confidentially with your CV