Entered: 10 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Construction Project Manager on behalf of our client who are a leading Irish building contractor.
The Project Manager will join their team on a Residential project based in Tipperary and must have more than 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role or similar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with plans, drawings and specifications
- Responsible for budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements and specifying project objectives.
- Liaising with various suppliers in relation to specific materials as required
- Procurement of labour, materials and equipment.
- Take responsibility for the project from Inception to Completion.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control of planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Liaising with clients throughout the process on progress, necessary plan changes etc
- Making sure that adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, policies and protocols are followed by all on site staff.
Project Manager Requirements:
- Construction/Engineering Qualification or Similar
- 5+ years’ site management experience on Residential Projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Extremely pro-active and enthusiastic
- Meticulous attention to detail.
If you are an experienced Project Manager and interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Andrew on 087 902 2067 for a confidential conversation.