Entered: 22 June 2021
Senior Project Planner | Dublin & Leinster | €75-95k + Package
Benefits (bonus, family medi-care, ‘work from home’-options, bike to work etc)
Project Planner to join a Tier 1 property developer initially on a landmark residential projects, generic housing, and apartments. Also applying your planning skills to a varied portfolio of projects across Dublin, Leinster, and Ireland.
Ideally have residential or commercial construction experience with Project Control, Scheduling and Construction Programming skills coupled with a third level qualification from an engineering or related discipline with at least 5 years construction planning experience, reporting to the Program Manager.
You will be responsible for providing full, effective, and timely support to the project teams including programming and planning updates.
- You will be assisting with developing construction programmes of work.
- Working and assisting with developing programmes for pre-construction and all project phases
- Responsible for updating and tracking in construction project programmes.
- Conducting site visits to look at progress and drawings as required.
- Reviewing contractor schedules for risk analysis
- You will be producing programmes, reports and progress updates in conjunction with the Project and Contract Managers
- Providing accurate programme position information to the Program Manager
- Other ad hoc duties that the Company may require from time to time.
Excellent opportunity to develop a long-term career with Top Tier property developer on a major project with first class resources across Dublin, Leinster, and Munster.