Senior Mechanical Project Manager
Entered: 18 Sept 2021
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Senior Mechanical Project Manager to oversee projects across Europe. This candidate will oversee a number of large scale pharmaceutical projects in Scandinavia and across Mainland Europe. Candidates will be required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of managing complex Mechanical Piping projects.
The remuneration package on offer for this role is above current industry rates. Our client is keen to secure an exceptional candidate who can assist in growing the project offering.
- Generate high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of this organisation.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by the company.
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Coordinates with all other mechanical crafts working on a job site to ensure smooth transitions.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Ensuring construction is carried out accurately, following plans and specifications.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Ensuring that contractor activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Ensuring apprentices are provided with work experience relevant to their current requirements where possible.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- Third level or Mechanical Trade qualification.
- Proven track record in the Mechanical industry, 5 years minimum as Senior PM.
- Proven track record of delivering Mechanical Piping projects in excess of €20m.
- Ability to manage in excess of 200 Mechanical tradespeople on site.
- Strong working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Available to work on European projects on a rotational basis.
Contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org