Senior Project Manager
Entered: 28 Sept 2023
Opportunity: This role would be of interest to a qualified Senior Project Manager who has large project experience with a Main Contractor.
They are seeking a project/contracts/construction manager to deliver a data centre project from demolition through to new build, commissioning and handover in Amsterdam.
No previous DC experience is required as experienced subcontractors have been procured and a experienced construction team in place from previous projects.
Location: Amsterdam, Holland
Details: Our client is a large international main contractor heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers. As the main contractor on these projects, they build them as a complete package from enabling/civil works through structural build, M&E installation, and commissioning to final client handover. You will be working with a large main contractor within a strong and structured management team.
Profile of a suitable candidate:
You will come from a Main Contracting back ground with experience in delivering projects in excess of 40 million plus.
As above no DC experience is required however experience on large commercial, hospital. Industrial/pharma projects would be required.
A particular interest to work in Europe is also important and has to tie in with your own personal circumstances.
The role would suit a “hands on” professional who is delivery focused but also has the ability to motivate their staff and deal with client representatives in a professional manner.
Benefits: Salary in EURO on the tax system in your country of deployment, apartment with all utilities paid, 2 flights home per month with a living allowance provided to cover daily expenses – salary shown is an indication and is dependent on experience.
• Complete control over a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers and supervisors covering the CSA, electrical and mechanical of the project.
• You will take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of your section of works in accordance with the, programme and quality requirements.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
• Responsible for monitoring 12 week look ahead
• Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project.
• Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
• Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives., planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
• Third level Degree in Construction
• 10yrs plus experience
• Experience with Large Main Contractors
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV in confidence through this website or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org contact Kevin on 01 4586006/0872790484
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.