Senior Project Manager
Entered: 20 Feb 2024
Our client is a Main Contractor with multiple projects in Mainland Europe. They are heavily involved in the construction of Data Centers which they build as a complete package from enabling/civil works through structural build, M&E installation, and commissioning to final client handover.
Info on the role:
They are seeking a project/contracts/construction manager to deliver a Data Center project from inception through to build, commissioning, and handover.
The project is one of several DC’s under construction by the same company on the same campus so support will be given by an existing on campus senior management team from a CSA, M&E and commercial perspective- You will be responsible for the delivery of your own project.
No previous DC experience is required as experienced subcontractors have been procured and a experienced construction team in place from previous projects.
Profile of a suitable candidate:
• You will come from a main Contracting background with experience in delivering projects in excess of 40 million plus.
• As above no DC experience is required however experience on large commercial, hospital. Industrial/pharma projects would be required.
• A particular interest of in working in Europe is also important and must tie in with your own personal circumstances.
• The role would suit a “hands on” professional who is delivery focused but also has the ability to motivate their staff and deal with client representatives in a professional manner.
• Complete control over a multi-disciplinary team of Engineers and supervisors covering the CSA, electrical and mechanical of the project.
• You will take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of your section of works in accordance with the programme and quality requirements.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
• Responsible for monitoring 12 week look ahead.
• Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project.
• Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
• Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
Salary in EURO on the tax system in your country of deployment, apartment with all utilities paid, 2 flights home per month with a living allowance provided to cover daily expenses – salary shown is an indication only and is dependent on your experience.
• Third level Degree in Construction
• 10yrs plus experience
• Experience with Large Main Contractors
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV in confidence through this website or directly to email@example.com contact Kevin on 01 4586006/0872790484
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.