Entered: 09 Feb 2023
- Providing prices for all aterials included in project plans and drawings.
- Identifying potential suppliers and new products.
- Contacting a range of suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain quotations.
- Agreeing delivery times.
- Keeping detailed records and maintaining well-organised work schedules.
- Assessing the reliability of sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Dealing effectively with challenges with suppliers and the flow of materials.
- Ensuring compliance with teh safety, health and environment requirements of material and services.
- Providing advice to the project estimator on the predicted cost of individual items.
- Liaising closely with teh estimator at the tendering stage to ensure that an accurate project cost is provided.
- Relevant 3rd Level Qualification.
- Strong background in Construction/Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 years procurement experience within construction.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
There is a structure path to career progression in the company and you will get the chance to work on well-known, high value commercial and residential projects.
Please apply with your CV below or contact Bobby on 087-916 0169
Not the right job for you? Feel free to send your CV, get in to touch to discuss our other open or upcoming vacancies or suggest a colleage for the position as we have an attractive referral policy.