Quality Manager - Dublin
Entered: 25 May 2019
Our client is a leading Irish main Contractor who are seeking to hire a Quality manager for its Dublin office.
The role will work with the site teams to establish and ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System, compliance with contract quality requirements and the compilation of records to demonstrate the conformity of the works.
- Ensuring that an effective Quality Management System is established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
- Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others, are closed out in a timely manner.
- Undertake Quality Audits Inspection for identified Suppliers.
- Providing guidance and assistance on Quality matters.
- Providing site training/mentoring on the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Assist the Project Managers in the setting of project objectives and targets to measure and monitor quality performance and encourage the philosophy of Continuous Improvement.
- Encouraging feedback from all employees and sub-contractors on possible areas of improvement and investigating the benefit of any employee recommendations regarding Quality matters.
- Reviewing Non-conformance reports to identify any apparent trends and providing timely reports on NCR status and trends to the Project Managers and the company Quality Manager.
- Construction Qualification
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of quality control activities.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Driving Licence.
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 087 2790484 or firstname.lastname@example.org