Cost Consultant/Engineer - Baldoyle, Dublin
Entered: 13 May 2021
Cost Consultant/Engineer – Baldoyle, Dublin
Join an innovative and successful developer that is renowned for delivering high-specification houses and apartments. In this role, you will work closely with the head of the commercial department.
This company is established as one of the market leaders in Ireland, ensuring that you will be at the forefront of the residential construction sector. You will be a part of an accomplished team here and you will benefit from opportunities to progress and an excellent work/life balance.
Your role will involve:
- Preparing Cost Plans and BOQ’s
- Editing cost plans to meet revised design changes
- Liaising with product suppliers and subcontractors and building a price book
- Liaising with design teams and cost consultants during pre-planning design stage
- Liaising with finance team and providing costing inputs for cost modelling on projects
- The recording of consultants payments and sign off of same with Project Directors
You will need:
- 8 years’ experience on residential cost plans and BOQ’s
- IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Cubit estimating or similar
- The ability to work on own initiative and with minimal supervision
How to take the next step:
Apply confidentially with your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 763 4040 for all the details.
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.