Graduate/Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 25 June 2019
Our client, a leading specialist Design and Build Construction Company working on Residential, Commercial and M + E projects , has a vacancy for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor in the Meath area . They are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious individual to assist the company in producing the highest standards of work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Assist with or prepare monthly applications
* Working closely with Finance + Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
* Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
* Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
* To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
* Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
* Preparation of all sub contracts.
* Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivity, and reporting on same
* Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
* Oversee all contractual issues
Desired Skills + Experience
* Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
* 0-4 years experience
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
* Ability to work on own initiative and with the minimum of supervision
* A full clean driving licence preferable but not essential
For more information apply or call Frank on 01-7071012.
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here.