Junior Project QS
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Junior Project Quantity Surveyor
Join a leading construction company with a diverse portfolio of high-profile projects and a track record of delivering landmark developments in Ireland.
They are active on substantial multi-year projects and can offer you long-term position. They have earned significant repeat business due to outstanding project delivery and you will be a key part of the company as they continue to build on their unrivalled track record within Ireland's construction sector.
They reward their people with opportunities for promotion and will support employees as they advance their knowledge and progress their careers. In order to retain the best people, they provide a positive and collaborative working environment that ensures a fulfilling and enjoyable position.
You will need:
- 0 - 2 years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- Experience in CostX, AutoCAD, MS Project and Microsoft Office programmes
- The ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The motivation to learn and develop
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding main contractor, apply now by:
To learn more:
How to apply:
Call Paddy on 083 095 0652
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.