Junior Quantity Surveyor - 6mths - 1 year+
Entered: 13 Dec 2018
Our client operate within the construction industry undertaking New Build, Fit Out and Maintenance projects in Ireland. They are now looking for a Junior QS to join them on a permanent basis in Tralee, Kerry.
Please see details below;
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Preparation of all sub contracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivity, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum qualifications - Construction Related Degree / Third Level Qualification or similar
This role will offer the right candidate a clear and concise career progression route. The client are willing to negotiate an attractive package for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE