Junior Quantity Surveyor - Dublin City (2436)
Entered: 19 Dec 2018
Our client is an Irish construction company proudly serving their customers more than 20 years. They specialise in New Building Construction, Refurbishment & Fit-Out, Infrastructure projects and Demolition works. The company seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor to work with their construction team in Dublin.
- You’ll work closely with and report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- You’ll be responsible for liaising with clients from initial enquiries through to final accounts, cost control and management of projects.
- You’ll be responsible for procuring sub-contracts and agreeing final accounts.
- You’ll be responsible for preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or construction economics
- Minimum 2-3 years experience with proven track record
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.