Junior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 23 Sept 2020
O’Neill & Brennan are seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client.
Our client, a residential construction contractor is a currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on their residential project based in Cork.
Junior Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for maintaining current price records
- Prepare tender & contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Negotiating and purchasing of sub-contractors, subsequent account management and final agreement
- Maintain weekly job reports
- Preparation of claims for variations, valuations & final accounts
Junior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 2+ years’ experience in quantity surveying with a main contractor is desired
- Thorough knowledge of legislation and building regulations
- Excellent at budget management and punctual with reporting deadlines.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.